What's in it for you?
- • Competitive annual base salary of €30,800
• Lucrative bonus structure (€38,800 OTE)
• Fantastic training and career development opportunities
• Great corporate benefits including life insurance, education subsidies and discounts
• Attractive for those living outside of Ireland
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing professionals to join one of the world's largest and most successful professional services company that has innovatively changed the way the world works and lives.
With the team in Dublin expanding, we are looking for fluent German speaking Partner Managers to drive and manage the unique digital marketing advertising solutions across the German markets to increase client brand awareness and product sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for fluent German marketing professionals to work with one of the fastest growing players in social media and to develop your international career while taking advantage of the perks of working for a leading global professional services company.
What will I be doing?
• Proactively and independently identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses to propose unique and personalised business partnerships
• Develop and maintain your own portfolio of business, building and maintaining long term business relationships
• Act as the single point of contact or your clients, ensuring all their needs are understood and met within agreed timeframes and demonstrating a deep understanding of your niche market
• Work with existing businesses and brands to help create and further develop their unique marketing strategy
• Ensuring the achievement of agreed sales targets, KPI's goals and objectives
• Working together with wider marketing and sales team to increase process improvements and increase overall project revenue
What do I need to do this?
• Full fluency in the German language (C2 level)
• Proficient English (C1 level)
• Minimum 1 year of experience working within a target driven, customer facing role i.e. sales, customer service, technical support
• In depth understanding of digital marketing, including knowledge of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS
• Capable in educating and training advertisers and partners on specialised marketing campaigns and metrics
• Ability to demonstrate and maintain knowledge of marketing trends
What happens next?
Interested? Apply here today to further your career!