What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of €900 x 14 months
• A monthly performance-based bonus up to €120
• A daily food allowance of €7.23
• Relocation to Lisbon with 1 direct flight payback
• Full time contract (40 hours a week) Monday-Friday 7.30-17.30 (8 hours rotational shift)
• Possibility to stay in one of the company accommodations for up 1 year at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of 280 euros.
About the Role:
Italian Speaking Business Travel Agent - Lisbon
We are looking for trainee Italian speakers at C2 level to work for a global giant in customer service outsourcing. This company has offices in 50 countries and 100.000 employees that speak 60 different languages.
We are looking for people that would like to join the Italian speaking Customer Service team of one of the biggest low-cost European airlines and support its customers with their travel across the world.
No previous experience is needed as this global giant provides exceptional training and development.
What will I be doing?
• Co ordinating and management flights (altering, cancelling, or creating new reservations).
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in Italian
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Can multitask, as you will be speaking to partners via phone, email, and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Italian to a fluent C2 and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe!
Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.