What's in it for you?
- • €1,206.71 gross monthly salary
• Monthly on shift food allowance of €103.84
• Shift allowance of €47.73
• Monthly Performance bonus with an average of €100.00 on top of your salary
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progressive career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses
• Water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Telecommunications Network Sales (Salt) - Lisbon.
Are you interested in telecommunication and would you like to work for one of the most telecommunication brands in Switzerland and be part of their established German Speaking Team in Lisbon? If the answer is yes, then Salt is the answer!
We are recruiting German Speakers that are interested in working for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across the world.
If you speak German at C2 level, you have the chance to represent Salt, joining their established German Speaking Sales Team in Lisbon to support businesses with their inquiries about telecommunication!
Who is the Client?
Salt, a French-founded company, became one of the top 3 network providers in Switzerland and France. Thanks to the infrastructures they own, they provide a high-quality mobile telecommunications network supported by incredible customer service teams that everyday support customers in France and Switzerland.
What will I be doing?
• As German Speaking Telecommunication Network Advisor you will support shops by offering a high level of customer service regarding
• Receiving inbound calls from interested potential Salt customers
• "Soft Sales" calls to customers who actively respond to a Salt advertisement, or have expressed interest in a Salt product
• Carrying out updates and changes to tariffs
• Selling Salt products over the phone through positive communication style and negotiation skills.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 and you reside inside the EU then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).