What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package to Portugal
• Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 9 months
• Airport pickup upon arrival
• UNLIMITED ACCOMMODATION
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
• A gross salary of €1247 per month
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Friday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Career opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
We're seeking those passionate about Content Review who can speak Dutch fluently, to join the Content Review Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of the worlds' biggest social media companies, based in Lisbon, Portugal.
No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
What will I be doing?
• You will have to make sure that the content uploaded into the platform, do respect the company policy.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class analyst.
• It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like dance, comedy, and education, with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes.
• The platform surpassed over 2 billion mobile downloads worldwide and is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. its mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• Dutch native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now!!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.