What's in it for you?
- • €1,294.55 gross monthly salary
• Monthly at work food allowance of €103.84
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day “ Monday to Friday “ NO WEEKENDS)
• Fixed working hours Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 5.00pm
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Social Media Gov. & ONG Consultant - Lisbon.
Have you a high sense of civic duty and do you support ONG companies? Do you believe that anyone can make a difference to improve this world?
#LRPjobs are recruiting German Speakers for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global Brands clients across 170.
If you speak German at C2 level, you have the chance to work as part of the German Speaking Team inside the "Social Media Gov. & ONG Consultant" based in Lisbon representing one of their globally recognisable clients and supporting Government agencies and ONGs.
Who is the Client?
• The client is the first social media platform for the number of users around the world, which changed completely people's vision on way to connect and communicate with one another with their digital platform.
• This social media company has helped many businesses grow and promote themselves through the enormous amount of services that they offer
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking Social Media Gov. & ONG Consultant Advisor you will support both Government Agencies, Public Offices and ONGs through this Social Media Platform.
• You will also be able to provide information about products and help customers with their general and specific inquiries about marketing, technical and financial advice.
• After training you will be able to use Salesforce and MX Excel to support Customers and Businesses.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to get into or improve their IT Skills and support Charities and Government Agencies around the world
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B1 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).