What's in it for you?
- • One Way flight to Athens
• One month fully paid accommodation and help to find permanent
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and Bank Account
• Excellent salary up to €1,100 per month, on 14 salaries per annum
• 10% performance bonus paid monthly
• €300 discretionary bonus paid twice per year
• €3 food allowance daily
About the Role:
German Speaking Credit Control Advisors - Based in Athens (Greece)
Our client specialises in providing exceptional Banking services in Europe with a strong focus on the German market. They have been voted as the top online Bank in Germany and they take great pride in their accomplishments!.
Who will I be Representing?
You will be representing one of the fastest growing online Banks in the EU!
What will I be doing?
• Working in a busy multinational office in Athens you will be contacting German speaking Customers
• Ideally you will posses the ability to walk customers through complex procedures from start to finish.
• You must be sufficient & confident in troubleshooting customer's issues.
• You will be helping people in the German language only with managing their finances to enable them to keep on track.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• Native level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of €250 if he\she is hired.