What's in it for you?
- • Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 6 months.
• €280 on top of your salary for the first 3 months
• Support from the Welcome Team to help you to find permanent accommodation.
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
• A gross salary of €850 x 14 months
• A language bonus of €200 per month
• A monthly performance bonus up to €120
• A loyalty bonus of €300 every 3 months
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Career Opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
German speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocate to Portugal
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Service who can speak German fluently, to join the Customer Service Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing the world's leading travel accommodation online platform company in Lisbon, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with the platform.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
• This website has revolutionised the way we think about accommodation when we want to go on holiday or away a few days.
• This is a great chance to join a friendly and supportive team to work from home boost your professional career while you work there.
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
• You will also be working from home, with all equipment being shipped to you.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• German native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.