What's in it for you?
- • Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 6 months.
• €360 on top of your salary for the first 6 months
• Support from the Welcome Team to help you to find permanent accommodation.
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
• A gross salary of €850 x 14 months
• A language bonus of €50 x 12 months
• A monthly performance bonus up to €120
• Meal allowance** (food card with €7.17 per working day)
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday - Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Career Opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
French speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocate
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Service who can speak French fluently, to join the Customer Service Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing the world's leading online accommodation platform, from their offices in Lisbon, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with the website.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
• The website has revolutionised the way we think about accommodation when we want to go on holiday or away a few days.
• This is a great chance to join a friendly and supportive team to work from home boost your professional career while you work there.
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• French native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
• If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.