What's in it for you?
- • €85 per month meal vouchers
• €60 per month travel allowance
• Permanent contract from day 1
• Private Health Care Insurance
• €1100 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times a year, twice at Christmas and Easter)
• Monthly Performance
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week)
• Additional language lessons
• Work for the award-winning employer
About the Role:
Spanish Speaking Technical Support Advisors - Based in Thessaloniki (Greece)
This ridiculously awesome American-owned call centre outsourcer is the new kid on the block in Greece.
Representing many exciting brands this company offers a unique working environment in their offices in Thessaloniki.
Who will I be Representing?
• Working for a website host that helps businesses build websites for online trading.
What will I be doing?
• Working in a busy multinational office in Thessaloniki, you will be receiving inbound e-mails and web chats only from Spanish speakers web designers that need support in building their e-commerce website.
• You will be helping people in the Spanish language only with technical issues they are facing with building their online shop.
• No voice calls at all, all communication is written on emails and web chat.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• B2 to C1 level or above in Spanish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Spanish and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she will be hired.