What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package to Portugal
• Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 6 months
• €280 on top of your salary for the first 3 months
• Support from the Welcome Team to help you to find an accommodation.
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account
In addition to all this, you'll receive: A gross salary of €850 x 14 months
• A language bonus of €200 per month
• A monthly performance bonus up to €370
• A loyalty bonus of €300 every 3 months
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Careers opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
We're seeking those passionate about Tech Support who can speak German fluently, to join the Tech Support Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of the worlds' leading automotive companies in Lisbon, Portugal
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with their automobile.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
• This brand is the largest and most traditional Sports Car manufacturer and the most profitable automotive manufacturer in the world specialised in high-performance sports cars, SUVs and sedans.
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
• You will also be working from home, with all equipment being shipped to you.
What do I need to do this?
EU passport or ID card
German native/C2 level
Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
To be passionate about customer service
Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now!!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.