What's in it for you?
- • Excellent salary up to €1,200 per month, on 14 salaries per annum
• Permanent Contract
• Life insurance and private Healthcare provided (on top of free access to the Greek Healthcare System)
• Performance bonus: Up to 10% according to your performance and KPIs per month after the first 3 months (to be paid on the 4th month)
• 5 euros per working day on a prepaid card (to be spent anywhere you like)
• Hybrid working either in the office or remotely from anywhere in Greece.
• Free equipment will be sent to you.
• 25 days of holiday every year.
• FREE flight to Athens
• 4 weeks FREE accommodation in a Hotel
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Support in obtaining Greek National Insurance and opening a Bank Account!
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a weekly basis, with 8 hours shifts (Monday to Saturday 9:00am to 8:00pm).
About the Role:
German Speaking Booking Coordinator - Athens, Greece (Office and Home Office)
Did you always dream about a career in the Tourism Industry but didn't know where to begin?
Look no further because we have the right opportunity for YOU!
We are working with one of the Top Hotel Chains in Germany, with a portfolio of over 150 Hotels on three Continents and with a proud tradition of Excellence, that goes back in time! They are looking to recruit Booking Coordinators to support their German-speaking clients.
You will be based in beautiful Athens, Greece and work for one of the leading Outsourcing Companies in the World. You will be given the flexibility to work in their state-of-the-art modern offices or from the privacy of your own home (Home office)!
Do not hesitate any longer! This is your chance to start your long-term career in the Hotel and Tourism industry!
What you'll be doing:
• As a German speaker, you'll be the first point of contact for guests and accommodation hosts to resolve their queries and questions.
• You will use state-of-the-art systems to speak with Customers via phone, live chat and email.
• Fantastic flexibility, as you can either work from the client's state-of-the-art offices in the heart of Athens or from the comfort of your home!
• No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
What you'll need to apply:
• Fluency in German (C2) and English (C1)
• Be passionate about high-quality service
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
This is a 2-stage interview process, with an initial video interview and language test, so if you have what it takes and you are looking to join a household name in the Hospitality sector, don't hesitate to apply with your CV or contact George directly for a confidential chat!