What's in it for you?
- • Relocation package to Dublin
• Including flight and 1 month in accommodation
• €5000 signing bonus
• Monthly parties
• Free yoga and meditation sessions
• A gross salary of €30,000 per year
• Full time contract
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance
• 22 days paid holiday
• Fully paid accommodation for 1 Month and support in finding accommodation
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
About the Role:
Norwegian Speaking New Client Account Manager - Dublin, Ireland
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for new journalists and media outlets looking to set up on a major social media platform.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns
• This is a role where you will work closely as a team and need to troubleshoot.
• You will read a lot of content and be involved with company background checks.
• Due to the nature of this role, someone with an interest in future operations or management would be well suited as this will give you some really good insight into 'grey area' problem solving
• Most of this role is non customer facing so would suit someone looking to move out of a direct customer service position.
• You will be met with a multi lingual team of 35, who all get together once a month and go out somewhere in Dublin. They work closely together in the office and are a close nit but welcoming team.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 in Norwegian
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone and email
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.