What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working, discounts for restaurants, permanent contract
About the Role:
Salary €1450 plus €100 bonus performance
If you are a fan of fashion and sports, then this opportunity is for you. Join and work for one of the world’s largest and most popular sporting fashion brands. This large organisation provides sports clothing in over 70 countries worldwide and provide top quality apparel for everyone! In this role you will have the unique opportunity to be brand ambassador for this brand and support their customers through phone, email, and webchat.
To apply for this role, you must be a C2 Norwegian speaker and minimum B2 English speaker.
Benefits for you
Monday – Friday work schedule
3 euros meal voucher in Up Hellas card per working day. (6€ in the 2nd year)
Private health insurance + Dental Care
Unlimited opportunities to grow within the company.
Opportunities for international Career through the companies International Mobility program
An exciting and challenging working environment
Numerous fun events and ESG activities
Open air cinema with Acropolis view
Free gym and other well-being activities in our bio-climatic building
Management of incoming calls and email
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team targets and case handling quotas
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
If you are interested in this role then contact David on +447704 170259.