What's in it for you?
- • €1300 salary per month
• Performance Bonus of €250 per month
• €300 bonus after 6 months
• Free flight to Greece
• No Weekend work
• Working Monday - Friday with shifts from 10am - 18:30pm and 11:00am - 19:30pm
• Private Medial health care
• Life Insurance
• 4 weeks free accommodation on arrival
• Real Estate costs covered
• Fast Track Career Progression
• Full training and development to help you become a great Customer Service Advisor
About the Role:
Working for a leader in finding lost family members and understanding your family tree from Ancestors in your past. This major DNA matching company helps re connect families across the globe and find out their roots.
What you will be doing?
• This is a full time Home office role based anywhere in Greece!
• Working for an award winning global customer service outsourcer, you will be responsible for supporting customers that are having difficulties in finding relatives
• Dealing with account login issues
• Helping to solve membership enquiries for customers based in Finland.
What you'll need to apply:
• EU Passport or ID Card - This is Mandatory!
• Ability to speak Finnish in a native capacity (C2)
• Professional knowledge of English (B2)
• Be passionate about Customer Support roles
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next?
• APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
• Multiple positions available, with starting dates throughout the rest of this year
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer them to us for your chance to pocket a one off referral scheme bonus of €250 if he\she is hired (T&Cs Apply).