What's in it for you?
- • €1200 gross salary (paid 14 times a year, twice at Christmas and Easter)
• 10% Monthly Performance Bonus
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and Bank Account
• 3 Euros food allowance daily
• Free Greek language lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organised by the company
About the Role:
As a German speaker you will be representing one of the top FinTech players in the European market. No two days will be the same as you’ll provide valuable interactions with a wide range of customers. Your contribution will make a difference in the business of our clients and the life of their customers. Your project is a leading Digital Bank in the European market for self-employed & SME managers – a company that delivers the best banking experience in terms of technology and customer experience.
What will I be doing?
Analyse customer requests and expectations and respond to them according to their needs and situations.
Use and master the tools and procedures provided, to deliver a customer-centric approach with a strong focus on problem-solving in each of your interactions.
Manage multichannel interactions (voice, back office & chat) on different lines (Customer Service, Onboarding)