What's in it for you?
- • Salary of €1300 paid 14 times per annum!
• 10% performance bonus
• Work from Home anywhere in Greece
• 25 days annual leave per year
• Relocation assistance available
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
• Diverse and community-minded organisation
• Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
About the Role:
Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Czech - English (Remote based in Greece)
An International BPO is actively recruiting Czech speakers to work in Greece! You’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also have an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Looking to build your career in the travel industry? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
• Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
• Answer incoming communications from customers
• Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
• Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, availability, extranet tooling etc.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
• Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
• You'll be trained to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions.
• It's trusted you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers.
• You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
What you need to apply:
• Fluent in Czech and English
• Recognise, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
• Computer savvy
• High-speed internet in your quiet homework environment
• Greece resident or ability to relocate and gain work authorisation expediently to Greece
Apply now for more information on this exciting role!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them now for your chance to earn a referral bonus of €250 if they secure permanent employment*