What's in it for you?
- • €1144,11 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103, 84
• Signing In Contract Bonus of €2500, 00 (Conditions Apply)
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free flight ticket back to your home country (Within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for "Best Workplaces 2021-2022"
About the Role:
Dutch Speaking Webshop Advisor (Bol.com) - Lisbon.
Are you interested in online shopping and do you like helping people to get what they are looking for? Do you want to represent the first Dutch company to specialise in selling online products? If the answer is yes, then why not represent Bol.com!?
We are recruiting Dutch Speakers for a global company that truly cares about its employees and offers lots of opportunities to learn and grow both professionally and personally. If you speak Dutch at C2 level, #LRPjobs can offer you the opportunity to work as a "Webshop Advisor" alongside the established Dutch Speaking Team based in Lisbon, representing a leader in online shopping in the Netherlands!
Who is the Client?
Bol.com is an online web shop in the Netherlands and offers general merchandising products in categories such as music, film, electronics, etc. since the beginning of the new century. As of 2020, the store serves 11 million active customers in the Netherlands and Belgium and offers over 23 million items. Since 2011, bol.com has also opened its webshop for retailers to sell on also, becoming a platform for eCommerce sellers at the same time.
What will I be doing?
• As a Dutch Speaking Webshop Advisor, you will support customers with their inquiries, providing them with product information and offering support with orders, deliveries and payment queries via calls and e-mails, escalating to the right department accordingly as needed.
• This is a great opportunity for Dutch speakers who are interested in online shopping to support people with their online purchasing for an internationally recognisable brand.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in Dutch
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Dutch to a fluent C2 and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.