What's in it for you?
- • £28,000 basic salary
• Uncapped commission,
• Office based
• Early finish on Fridays
• Pension Contributions
About the Role:
A great opportunity to work with a well established telemarketing company based in Thatcham, just outside Newbury.
They are looking for people with some sales experience who want to take their sales career to the next level.
What will I be doing?
• This role will see you contacting IT managers to generate technical leads to then pass across to the client sales teams.
• This is a technical role but you do not need to have loads of experience as you will learn this on the job. • The main part of the role is to ask open questions at a high level to gauge interest.
• This is Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a 3pm finish on a Friday
• £28,000 basic with a realistic OTE of £6,000 but is totally uncapped and people are doing much more than this.
• The role is office based in Thatcham
What happens next:
• If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV across to Sam for an immediate interview and start.
• The process is very straight forward and you will be supported throughout the whole process.
• All you need is the desire to be successful and want a career in sales.
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn £250 should they secure a permanent contract (T&Cs Apply)