What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package.
• Prepaid flight to Athens, Greece.
• Airport pickup upon arrival.
• Fully paid accommodation for 2 weeks.
• Up to €350 contribution towards finding permanent accommodation
• Support in obtaining employment documentation and a bank account.
• €1300 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times in a year, twice at Christmas and Easter)
• 12-month initial contract
• Monthly Performance Bonus up to 10% of gross salary
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week)
• Additional language lessons
• Work for the award-winning employer for “Best Workplaces 2021-2022”
About the Role:
German Speaking Customer Service Representative | Athens, Greece (Office Based) | Prepaid Relocation Package | No experience necessary
Do you speak German fluently and want a better quality of life living in the sunny and culturally-rich Mediterranean? Are you someone who enjoys giving quality customer service and making meaningful connections with people?
What you'll be doing:
As a German speaking customer service representative, you will be helping German speaking customers around the world using multiple communication channels.
• Provide excellent customer service to German clients, maintaining high customer satisfaction.
• Build and maintain strong, positive and professional relationships with German customers.
• Resolve customer problems via webchat, emails and phone calls.
What you need to apply:
• Must have EU Passport, National I.D. card or a valid work permit for Greece.
• Excellent communication skills in German (near native level).
• Good comprehension of English (B2+).
• Computer Literacy.
• No previous working experience in a similar role is required.
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview.
Know someone else who speaks German or another European language? We will give you a €250 ‘refer a friend’ bonus for anyone that secures a job from your referral. Contact us now for more information!