What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package to Portugal
• Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 9 months
• Airport pickup upon arrival
• UNLIMITED ACCOMMODATION
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
• A gross salary of €1247 per month
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Friday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Career opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Service who can speak Dutch fluently, to join the Customer Support Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of the worlds' most famous online marketplaces, based in Lisbon, Portugal.
No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
You will also be working from home, with all equipment being shipped to you.
There is lots to do outside of work with the beach just 20 minutes away and accessible via metro, there are also many restaurants, bars and a great nightlife waiting for you.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with the platform.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class analyst.
• The web shop sells directly to consumers as well as offering its platform as a marketplace that other online retailers can list products and sell on.
• It offers general merchandising products in categories such as music, film, electronics, toys, jewellery, watches, baby products, gardening, etc
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• Dutch native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.