What's in it for you?
- • A salary of €1700 paid 14 times per annum
• Monthly bonus based on performance
• 25 days of paid leave
• Excellent sales, product and systems training for two weeks
• Ongoing Sales coaching.
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership.
• Diverse and community-minded organisation.
• Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds.
• Full-time role: 40 hours per week, 8-hour shifts (Monday to Friday Operating hours 9:00 am – 5:00 pm CEST)
• WORK FROM HOME - Remote Roles, ANYWHERE in Greece
About the Role:
Outbound Sales Representative (French + English) Remote - Anywhere in Greece.
Are you still wondering how to start your career in Sales? Did you ever dream about working as an International Sales Representative?
#LRPjobs are recruiting dynamic Sales Representatives to join an up-and-coming Technology Company.
My client is the leader in Supply Chain Technologies for vehicle routing optimization and GPS tracking. They count €35 million in funding and a growing full-time staff of 70+ professionals, coming from all over Europe. They are looking for one native French Sales Representative, fluent in English and with a background in B2B or B2C sales.
You will be able to work remotely, anywhere in Greece and will have to travel frequently to meet with clients and attend Events and Sales meetings at the company HQ in Venice.
What you will be doing?
• In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers.
• Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers.
• Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile.
• You’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• Native in French and fluent in English (C1-C2)
• Training is in English and French
• If you are native in French, fluent in English and have a passion for Sales, then this job opportunity is for you!
• Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn’t sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer them to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.