What's in it for you?
- • €1.034,33 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times in a year, twice at June and December)
• Holiday & Christmas Bonuses of €172,38 guaranteed on top of your monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103,84
• Flights covered with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Yearly paid flight to home destination within the EU
• Company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day Mon - Fri 7:30 to 17:00)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses,
• Water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer named "Best Workplace 2021-2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Business Consultant Lisbon.
Do you want to be a Business Consultant supporting and guiding companies in product selection or technological innovation strategies?
Do you want to work for a leading company that has a workforce over 420,000+ people based in 170 countries and has been recognised as "Best Workplace" for delivering exceptional training and world-class customer experiences?
#LRPjobs are currently recruiting C2 German Speakers for a Global Outsourcing Company based in Lisbon, who provide exceptional customer service experiences for more than 500 global Brands across the world.
Who will I be representing?
• The world's leading technology company that has been at the forefront of technology services and products, software, video games, and more since the 1970s.
• This company's mission is to empower every person and every organisation to achieve more.
What will I be doing?
• As German Speaking Business Consultant you will support the official client's partners either by phone, chat or email, to solve their queries and provide all relevant information.
• You will also support the partners' choice by advising them on products to buy and/or sell, and provide comprehensive advice to guide their decision-making process.
• In addition, you will play a key role in registering and updating partners and modifying purchase plans according to their needs.
• This is a role that does not require any previous experience as fully paid training will be provided by this award-winning company.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to get into and improve their B2B skills and work for the first IT Company in the world.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level or above in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one off referral scheme bonus of €250 if he\she is hired. (T&Cs Apply)