What's in it for you?
- • Excellent Salary of up to £70,000 per annum
• Pension Contributions
• Health Care
• Plus much more ...
About the Role:
ADEC Workforce Solutions Marketing Director - ADEC Innovations
ADEC Innovations advances sustainable practices around the world and helps organisations grow and operate responsibly. Seamlessly delivering fully integrated, cost-effective Professional Services, Technology and Workforce Solutions, ADEC helps clients save time, reduce costs, optimise resource use, and drive operational efficiencies in a world where sustainability matters.
ADEC Workforce Solutions (WFS) services include Technical Support, Health Information, Contact Centre, Knowledge Management and Education. WFS employs over 4,000 professionals and has operations in USA, Ireland, Australia, Philippines, China, Egypt and Kenya. Impact Sourcing is an important element of the WFS strategy.
ADEC WFS is going through a period of growth and transformation, and is looking for experienced BPO industry Sales and Marketing professionals to help grow the business. The scope is global with an initial focus on the UK and Ireland markets.
Job Title: Marketing Director, ADEC WFS - Reports To: Managing Director, ADEC WFS
The Marketing Director will plan, drive and execute the ADEC WFS marketing strategies and support the Sales team to bring on new logos. This will involve working closely with the WFS leadership team, engaging SMEs, and collaborating with other marketing teams across the organisation. The objective of the role is to increase awareness of ADEC WFS within its chosen markets, increase engagement with prospective clients, generate sales leads, and assist with closing new business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Work with the WFS leadership team to develop the WFS brand, marketing strategies, plans, goals and targets
• Develop marketing campaigns, coordinate and participate in campaign execution
• Work with WFS SMEs to create compelling, professional, market and industry relevant content
• Collaborate with marketing teams and resources across the ADEC business and with external partners
• Coordinate with internal creative resources and external agency talent to develop marketing collateral include websites, messaging, presentations, case studies and testimonials, videos, etc
• Manage the WFS Digital Marketing initiatives that span ADEC’s various digital channels including website, social media and industry channels
• Own the WFS marketing calendar and work with relevant parties to align activities
• Effectively utilise marketing tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn, Zoom Info, Goggle Analytics, to increase marketing effectiveness and to provide reporting and business analytics
• Perform market research to establish target accounts and contacts
• Identify relevant industry events and support ADEC’s participation
• Coordinate with the Sales Development teams on lead generation and follow up activities
Qualifications and Experience:
• High level of marketing experience (ideally 10+ years)
• Strong experience of B2B marketing within the global BPO industry is essential
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications and/or Strategic Public Affairs field is preferred
• Experience in new/growth markets and brand positioning is preferred
• Experience in email marketing (including copywriting)
• Experience of development of press release and media campaigns
• Experience with Accounts Based Marketing (ABM) approaches
• Experience in digital marketing lead generation
• Experience working with subject matter and technical experts
• Experience working with directly with senior leaders and stakeholders to set expectations and manage programs
• Strong project management skills and an ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Experience working with – and getting the most out of – marketers, agencies, copywriters, designers and clients
Technical Skills and Attributes:
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce (or equivalent CRM system)
• Intermediate experience in Microsoft applications (Ability to run formulas on Excel)
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or similar products
• Good knowledge of SEO
• Facility with communication and digital platforms to help support channel management, promotion and measurement.
• Digital Marketing
• Knowledge of marketing tools such as Pardot, LinkedIn, etc.
• Self-motivated and results driven
• A passion for finding new and creative ways to reach an audience
• Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to work well with within a global multi-cultural environment
• Innovative, creative and resourceful
• Willing to be strategic or task focussed as the need arises
• Desire to build, create and contribute to something new in the UK and Ireland market
Other Relevant Info
• The role can be home based with an occasional need to visit the office
• Some international travel may be required
Contact Tiffany now for more information or an informal first conversation about this position.