What's in it for you?
- • Relocation Package to be based in Athens
• Up to €350 contribution to real estate costs
• 4 weeks in a hotel
• Free Greek lessons
• Private health care
• €1300 per month (14 times per year)
• €200 bonus per month
• Private Medical Health Insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Free Greek Lessons
• Great career development opportunities
About the Role:
Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for Netflix - No experience required
This employer has won multiple awards for being the best employer in Greece, with 95 different languages represented over 1000 of the worlds largest brands, this company has been recognised for developing people and fast tracking your career.
Who will I be Representing?
• You will be representing Netflix and supporting Danish customers on set up of the account, through to parental control, bank detail changes + all other Netflix based questions.
What will I be doing?
• Taking inbound calls, web chat and e mails from Danish speaking customers, you will be responsible for helping these users in Denmark with technical questions they have about their Netflix services
Common questions include:
1. Can I change my bank details
2. How to share with Friends and family
3. How to add parental controls
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in Danish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Danish and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.