What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of €950 per month x 14 months
• A language bonus of €950 per month
• A guaranteed bonus of €250 per month
• A meal allowance of €7.63 per working day
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance from day one
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Careers opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocate to Porto
A package worth over €25k per year
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Service and Social Media who speak C1 level Swedish, to join the Customer Service Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing the largest Social Media company in the World, in Porto, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will be working with business users of this platform to answer any business related questions they have
• This is a Business to Business role so many of the inbound questions will be asking for help or advice, not complaints.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be quickly troubleshooting whilst providing top class analyst
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
• This is a night shift only position so you must be available between 18h - 08h Monday to Sunday
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• Swedish C1 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
Hit the apply button and get an immediate interview.
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.