What's in it for you?
- • 28 days holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Basic salary of €35,000
• Bonus structure where you can earn an additional €15000 every year (if not more),
• This career opens doors for you in both Marketing and indeed Sales too.
About the Role:
Italian Speaking Telemarketers - Based in Dublin - No experience required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Italian C2 speaker to move into the world of Marketing in the Technology space. Working for a lead generation outsourcer based in Dublin you will be working in a multi lingual office, enjoying both the lifestyle of an office based role, benefitting from a great work /life balance and meeting new people face to face, to really enjoy the world with no restrictions in it!
Previous applicants that joined this company now enjoy working directly for major IT global giants and are earning six figure salaries!
So what do you have to do?
• As an Italian Speaking Telemarketer you will take your first role into a marketing department to call companies in Italy to qualify peoples B2B technology needs.
• Work through a list of prospects, supplied to you of SME and large companies in Italy and contact the IT department via phone, email and web chat to discuss what software/hardware purchasing they are planning to make in the next 12 months.
• If the time is right, you will be required to book an online video meeting for a sales person to continue the call at a later stage.
• This is NOT a sales role and you don't have to sell anything at all.
• This is a telemarketing role where you are qualifying leads and generating appointments for sales people to close the deal.
So, why choose this role rather than a customer service position?
• With a basic salary of €35,000 with a bonus structure where you can earn an additional €15000 every year (if not more), this career opens doors for you in both Marketing and indeed Sales too.
• Working in the tech space is the most lucrative industry to work in as software and hardware is always improving and growing.
So, if you speak Fluent Italian as well as at least B2 English and want to work in both a marketing and technology space, then this is the role for you?
Not interested? We offer a €250 referral scheme to all successful hires. Forward this advert to a friend and get them to mention your name!