What's in it for you?
- Free flight to Greece, Airport pick up, 2 weeks free in accomodation
About the Role:
What’s in it for you as a Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent?
- 2 weeks Hotel and flight reimbursement
- Estate Agent contacts for finding accommodation
- Daily meal card to anywhere in Greece (Hellas Card)
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Further education certificates related to the project
Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent job description
Successful candidates will be working as part of the customer service team for the world’s largest search engine within Greece’s employer of the year 4 years in a row. They will be taking inbound calls, emails and webchat across one of the departments. They will be surrounded by others working for this fantastic client.
Requirements for the Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent role
- C2 level Danish (Fluent)
- Living in Greece or willing to relocate
- Eligible to work in Greece
If you would like to find out more information on this Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent role, please APPLY NOW and we will help you find your next home office role!