What's in it for you?
- • Prepaid flight to Athens
• Greece Airport pickup upon arrival
• Fully paid accommodation for 4 weeks
• Assistance from an entire relocation team in helping you find your permanent accommodation
• €1200 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times in a year, twice at Christmas and Easter)
• Uncapped commission!
• One month of fully paid accommodation and help to find permanent
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and Bank Account
• Company equipment provided (laptop, phone, headset)
• €3 daily food allowance
About the Role:
German Speaking Telesales - Office based in Athens
If you are a dedicated Sales Professional with a strong work ethic and a desire to make serious commission, then this fantastic role is made for you! Our client is an employer of choice in the Call Centre Industry and is giving you the chance to join an International Oil and Petroleum company in their Athens offices. You will be based in the sunniest capital of Europe with over 3000 islands at your weekend disposal!
Who will I work for?
• You will be representing the world’s leading Oil and Petroleum Giant!
• This Company is well known by two Capital Letters, and they are one of the world's seven oil and gas "supermajors”
What will I be doing?
• Generate new business opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into SME (Small & Medium Size Enterprises)
• Provide additional detailed information about products and services to customers
• Gather key data of the contacted prospects
• Negotiate and conclude contracts for fuel cards
• Manage the contract with the customer before handing it over to the Customer Service Centre and back office
• Develop, manage, and communicate additional information or quotes to customers. Follow up on these to close the deal if a sale is not immediate
• Develop strong professional relationships with customers
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort: Create appointments for the Field Sales Team for Key Accounts
• Monitor competition and capture information to keep up with the various changes and developments to the business in the market
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent (at least B2 Level)
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you are a native German speaker and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Also, if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, refer them to us for your chance to earn a one-off referral scheme bonus of €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply)