What's in it for you?
- • Performance Bonus of €250 per month
• €300 bonus after 6 months
• Free flight to Greece
• No Weekend work
• Private Medial health care
• Life Insurance
• 4 weeks free accommodation on arrival
• Real Estate costs covered
• Fast Track Career Progression
About the Role:
Polish Speaking Technical Support - Athens, Greece
Due to major expansion plans, we are searching for Polish speakers that would like to work for a major Anti Virus Software company to support Polish customers with 1st line Technical support questions over the phone, via e mail and also via web chat,
What you will be doing?
• This is a full time office based role in the heart of Athens.
• Working for an award winning global customer service outsourcer
• You will be responsible for supporting customers both B2B as well as B2C with challenges they are facing with their Anti Virus software
• Working Monday - Friday only, you will be trained and developed into a great Polish speaking Technical Support Advisor.
• Supporting both Mac and Windows users common questions include:
• Why is my antivirus software not working?
• Why has the licence expired?
• I am no longer using my windows computer and now have a Mac how does this work?
What you’ll need to apply:
• EU Passport or ID Card - This is Mandatory!
• Ability to speak Polish in a native capacity (C2)
• Professional knowledge of English (B2)
• Be passionate about Technical Support roles and have a basic knowledge of Security software.
• Have a professional approach when dealing with customer queries.
What happens next?
• APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
• Multiple positions available, with starting dates throughout the rest of this year
If this role or location doesn’t sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, refer them to us now for your chance to pocket €250 if they secure permanent employment! (T&Cs Apply)