What's in it for you?
- • Flight to Athens
• 2 weeks of free accommodation
• Real estate costs covered
• Free Greek Lessons
• Private medical health care cover
• Great team-building exercises
• 1300 per month (14 payments)
• Monthly Performance Bonus up to €150
• Training completion bonus of €200
• Bonus after 7 months of €300
• No weekend Work
About the Role:
Swedish Speaking Technical Support Advisor
Who am I representing?
Working on behalf of the world's biggest software company that powers all businesses across the globe with their software for spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail and document writing.
What will I be doing?
• Dealing with B2B calls and e-mails only
• You will be helping customers in Swedish-speaking countries with trouble shutting of this software package.
Typical challenges include
• Adding users to the network
• Changing accounts
• Run time errors
• Basic user questions
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 in Swedish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Swedish and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired.