What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of 830€ x 14 months
• A monthly performance bonus up to €100
• Meal allowance (food card with 7.23€ per working day)
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday to Sunday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Careers opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
• Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 6 months.
• Fully paid accommodation for 12 months and assistance finding permanent accommodation. •
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
About the Role:
French speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocate to Lisbon, Portugal
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Service who can speak French fluently, to join the Customer Service Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of the world's leading search engine companies in Lisbon, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having with the platform.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• French native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
• If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.