What's in it for you?
- • A monthly gross salary of 750 euros for 14 months
• A monthly language bonus of 142 euros
• A monthly performance bonus of up to 150 euros
• A daily work shift food allowance of 6 euros
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week)
• Monday - Sunday (8 hours rotational shift) with 2 days off for a week
About the Role:
Trainee Retail Back - Office Specialist | Lisbon, Portugal.
#LRPjobs are looking for Italian Speakers to work for one of the largest companies in the world who operate in 36 different countries and specialise in customer service outsourcing, supporting more than 400 major brands with 76,000 employees speaking 60 different languages.
If you speak Italian at a C2 level and you want to start a new career as a "Retail Backoffice Specialist" and support your colleagues with their customers' escalation queries and online purchasing, then this position is for you!
You have the chance to work and represent one of the biggest multinational technology companies on the planet, that specialises in consumer electronics, software, and online services.
What will I be doing?
• Assisting, reviewing, and solving any issue regarding web orders.
• Accurately identify and investigate any issue and liaise with partners and clients and provide direction for issue resolution.
• Ensure that customers' issues are resolved in the fastest way possible.
• No previous experience is needed as you would get paid to learn the job and get rewarded for your amazing customer support skills with monthly bonuses.
What do I need to do this?
EU passport or ID card
C2 level in Italian
Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Italian to a fluent C2 level and you would like to live around the Lisbon area, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired. (T&Cs Apply)