What's in it for you?
- • €1110 x14 basic salary
• €300 per month language bonus
• €7.23 meal allowance
• Free shuttle to the office Healthcare including dental from day 1
• 1 year (minimum) contracts
About the Role:
Dutch and English Speaking Customer Service Advisor
A fantastic opportunity for a Dutch and English speaker, to join a market leading Business Outsourcing giant as a Customer Service Advisor! You will be representing the largest Search Engine in the World, who are currently looking for a passionate and proactive person to join their established team.
What you'll be doing:
• Supporting business users of a major search engines Ads platform
• Ensuring clients are happy and resolve any of their issues around their accounts
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a week basis
• Monday to Friday hours - NO WEEKENDS
• No previous experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training! This will leave you with a Global accreditation.
• There is a clear career path with the opportunity to rise to team leadership and also Global leadership roles.
What you'll need to apply:
• Fluency in both Dutch (B2+) and English (B2+)
• Be passionate and proactive in your approach to work
• Have the right to live and work in Portugal
What happens next?
• This is a 2-stage interview process, with an initial video interview and language test.
• Once completed, we have start dates available throughout June and July
If you have what it takes and you are looking to join a household name in the digital sector, don't hesitate to apply with your CV or contact Sam directly for a confidential chat!