What's in it for you?
- • €1,202.71 gross monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103.84
• Relocation packages with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Free one-way flight tickets back to your home country
• Free company accommodation provided
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking, and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer for “Best Workplaces 2021-2022”
About the Role:
German Speaking Marketing Software Advisor – Lisbon.
Are you interested in Market research and want to support businesses with their Marketing management? Are you interested in representing one of the most famous Marketing Software Companies in the world?
If the answers are yes, then this could be the job you've been waiting for!
#LRPjobs are recruiting German Speakers that are interested in working for a global company that provides exceptional customer service experiences and serves more than 500 global "Brand" clients across the world.
If you speak German at C2 level, you have the chance to represent one of the world's leading market research companies, as part of the German Speaking "Marketing Software Advisor" Team in Lisbon, supporting customers to manage their Marketing Research tools and helping them to achieve their business goals!
Who is the Client?
• The Client is one of the world's leading market research companies that specialises in the manufacturing of high-quality marketing management and research software.
• Thanks to their management tools, this company has become a valuable asset to multiple business sectors and helped a host of companies move across markets and achieve their targets successfully within a short time period!
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking "Marketing Software Advisor" you will support customers with their inquiries regarding Marketing Tools – hardware and software – and help them to achieve their business goals.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to be trained by and represent one of the biggest marketing software companies in the world.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in English (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).