What's in it for you?
- • €1.235, 00 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times in a year, twice at June and December
• Monthly Performance Bonus up to €150, 00
• €400,00 euros for relocation package for the first 3 months
• A daily work shift food allowance of €6,00
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week - 8 hours per day)
• Work for the named "Best European Contact Centre" at the European Technology Awards 2021
• NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED as you will be receiving Full Paid Winning Training!
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
About the Role:
Trainee Retail Management Specialist | Lisbon, Portugal.
We are hiring German Speakers for a Global Outsourcing Company that provides exceptional customer experiences and serves more than 400 global Brands customers across the world.
Through their 73,000+ people based in 36 countries across 5 continents with 60 languages, this company - born in 2019 - became a leader in their sector by combining the best of people, technology, and innovation.
If you speak German at C2 level, you have the chance to work and represent an established Customer Success team within their Retail Back-Office Campaign.
Who is the Client?
The client is a hi-tech giant that years ago rewrote and laid new foundations for IT products and is now a leading manufacturer of consumer products (mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc...) and software and non-software services (media player, digital media player, etc...)
What will I be doing?
• Assisting and supporting your colleagues and customer with inquiries relating to the fulfilment of online orders and confirm the punctuality.
• Guide the Client's Partners to solute Customers inquiries and achieving quick customer satisfaction.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Italian to a fluent C2 level and you would like to live around Lisbon area, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these.