What's in it for you?
- • A package worth up to €26,000 per year
• €835 per month basic salary over 14 months
• €8,350 guaranteed bonus paid over 15 months
• up to €300 per month language bonus x12
• Uncapped performance bonus (average around €120 per month)
• €7.23 food allowance daily - this is worth €1,600+ per year tax-free!
• Free shuttle to the office
• Healthcare including dental from day 1
• 1 year (minimum) contracts
About the Role:
Get paid to learn the German language and receive a full-time German-speaking job offer.
This is a role like no other in Lisbon right now!
My client is looking for B1 German speakers to get paid to up-skill to a B2 German level and then receive a full-time working contract with all the benefits associated with German-speaking positions in Lisbon.
Mad right? Nope, check this out -
• You will be paid €835 per month for up to 3 months
• You will receive €7.23 per day you are learning in a food allowance
• You will receive a travel allowance to get to the office.
• All you need to have is the want to take your German language skills to the next level.
• If you already speak B1 German and are working in a Portuguese, French, Italian or Spanish role and want to earn no less than you are currently on, then this is a perfect opportunity to get paid to up-skill and then get paid more as a German speaker in Lisbon.
• You are not only gaining a career change, but you are also gaining a new life skill that the client is paying you to do.
You will be paid to learn, for up to 3 months, 4 hours per day language teaching along with 4 hours of in-house development about business and the role ahead of you. After 3 months (or earlier if you are quick) you will receive a fully paid and contracted Content Moderation position with the below benefits:
There is no relocation package with this particular role but if you are looking to move to Lisbon and need help with flights and have accommodation included as part of the package, then please also apply and we can discuss.
What you’ll be doing:
• Content moderation of all types of video, images and written content onto the largest social media platform in the World.
• Ensuring content is properly recorded as acceptable or not.
• This is not a customer service role, you will not be talking to clients or customers
• No previous experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
• There is a clear career path with the opportunity to rise to team leadership and also Global leadership roles.
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a week basis
• 8 hours shifts across Monday to Sunday, nights are part of the job but will be paid as 50% extra per shift
What you’ll need to apply:
• Speak B1 or above German
• Be passionate
• Have the right to live and work in Portugal
This is a 2-stage interview process, with an initial video interview and language test. Once completed, we have start dates available throughout June and July, so if you have what it takes and you are looking to join a household name in the digital sector, don’t hesitate to apply with your CV or contact Sam directly for a confidential chat!