What's in it for you?
- • €1,200 monthly salary (14 Payments per year)
• Monthly performance related bonus up to €150
• Training Completion Bonus: €200
• Bonus after 7 months: €300
• NO WEEKEND WORK!
• Flight to Athens
• Airport pick up on arrival
• 2 weeks free accommodation
• Real estate costs covered
• Free Greek Lessons
• Private medical health care cover
• Great team building exercises.
About the Role:
Danish Speaking Technical Support Advisor - Athens
Who am I representing?
Working on behalf of the worlds biggest software company that powers all businesses across the globe with their software for spreadsheets, presentations, e mail and document writing.
What will I be doing?
Dealing with B2B calls and e mails only, you will be helping customers in Danish speaking countries with trouble shutting of this software package.
Typical challenges includes:
• Adding users to the network
• Changing accounts
• Run time errors
• Basic user questions
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 in Danish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Danish and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested about the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired (T&Cs Apply).