What's in it for you?
- • Monthly gross salary of €83000
• Monthly performance-based bonus up to €100
• A monthly language bonus up to €70 Guaranteed
• Singing Bonus of up to €2000 (conditions apply)
• Double salary twice a year during summer and winter time
• A daily food allowance of €7.23
• 1 direct flight payback
• Full time contract (40 hours a week)
• Monday-Sunday 8:00am - 17:00pm (8 hours rotational shift)
• Possibility to stay in one of the company accommodations for up 1 year at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of 280 euros.
• Private health insurance
About the Role:
Search Engine Expert - Lisbon, Portugal
We are looking for C2 French speakers to work for a global giant in customer service outsourcing. This company has offices in 50 countries and 100.000 employees that speak 60 different languages.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the French speaking "Search Engine Consultant" team for the largest Search Engine in the world, to support customers and help them with a variety of queries.
What will I be doing?
• Assisting customers with account questions
• This is a business to business position where you will offer support and advice to questions
• After training, you will assist them with more technical issues by phone/chat/email.
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns and escalate them appropriately.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in French
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Be able to multitask, as you will be speaking to partners via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak French to C2 Level and you reside inside EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the right job for you? We have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the Europe! Contact us now for more information or refer a friend for your chance to earn €250 if they secure a permanent contract.