What's in it for you?
- • €1045.72 salary per month (14 times per year)
• €200 bonus per month
• Up to €350 contribution to real estate costs
• 4 weeks in a hotel
• Free Greek lessons
• Private health care
• Private Medical Health Insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Free Greek Lessons
• Great career development opportunities
About the Role:
Czech speaking Content Moderators - Athens, Greece (No experience required!)
This employer has won multiple awards for being the best employer in Greece, with 95 different languages represented over 1000 of the worlds largest brands, this company has been recognised for developing people and fast tracking your career.
Who will I be Representing?
You will be representing the number 1 brand in online video streaming. This platform (owned by the worlds largest search engine) is a go to for everyone if they need to know how to do something, or indeed watch videos from learning a new languages, to music videos to name only a few.
What will I be doing?
• Reviewing videos that have been uploaded by Czech speakers all over the globe.
• Your job is to make sure this video is compliant with this massive online video streaming companies policies!
• You will be be speaking to any customers at all as your job is 100% video reviewing in the Polish language.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Czech
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Czech and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.
Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer then to us and you will earn a one off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired (T&Cs Apply).