What's in it for you?
- • €19,000 basic salary
• After work activities
• Onsite gym
• Centrally located office
• A yearly bonus worth up to €4000
• Full time contract (40 hours a week) Monday-Saturday
• Industry award-winning training
About the Role:
French Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Barcelona
We're seeking those passionate about Customer Support who can speak French fluently, to join the Customer Support Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of the world's leading companies in Barcelona.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support with any issues that they are having
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class customer service.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 in French
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.