What's in it for you?
- • Airport pick-up
• Free flight to Athens
• Two weeks of free accommodation in a hotel
• Private health insurance (starting the day you sign your contract)
• Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, opening bank account
• Option to work remotely (Home office) after the training!
• Opportunities to grow and evolve within the organisation
About the Role:
As a German speaker you will pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone and by internal messaging to assist with the development of the business
Responsible for a portfolio of partners where you are the first point of contact, answering questions and following up when needed
Responsible for maintaining a stable relationship with the accommodation partners (i.e. frequent performance calls and contact to ensure they offer the customers the best availability and competitive pricing)
Help identify new potential partner leads and pass these leads on for further follow-up
Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations that relate to their managed portfolio and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner, and customer