What's in it for you?
- • Performance related bonus of up to 4, 000 EUR
• Comprehensive Training Programme (2 months)
• Personal and Professional Development
• 1, 000 EUR Relocation Package
• Free after work activities
• Company based discounts
About the Role:
German Speaking Inside Sales Representative - Spain.
A fantastic sales opportunity to work for one of the world's largest technology companies. This multinational Fortune 500 organisation specialises in providing first class software, hardware and services to businesses and consumers.
Due to their continuous success, they are now looking for bright and intelligent individuals to join their Valencia Sales Team. As a German Inside Sales Representative, you will be developing new business opportunities and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What you will be doing:
• The German Inside Sales role will include working with mid-market companies that have between 100 -1000 employees.
• You will be responsible for developing prospective clients by phone and by email, closely managing and reporting on your sales pipeline as well as managing and reactivating existing accounts.
• Your role will be to target IT Managers and Directors to generate opportunities and implement tailored sales strategies using the company's extensive portfolio to secure business contracts.
• In this new workspace you will have the opportunity to work with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities.
• You will be in a great work environment, with a dynamic and young approach, where you can have true career opportunities available to you!
To apply for this role, you will need:
• To be able to read, write and speak at C2 level in German.
• Be passionate about sales.
• Have the ability to work via phone and email
For more information or to book an informal chat, contact Sam Glover today for more information