What's in it for you?
- • €1.034,33 gross monthly salary (paid 14 times in a year, twice at June and December)
• Holiday & Christmas Bonuses of €172,38 guaranteed on top of your monthly salary
• Monthly work shift food allowance of €103,84
• Flights to Lisbon covered with 1 direct flight payback
• Airport pickup on arrival
• Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
• Yearly complementary one way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
• Company accommodation provided
• Fulltime contract (40 hours a week
• 8 hours per day 8.00/19.00)
• Progression career path into leadership and Global leadership roles available
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
• Work for the award-winning employer named "Best Workplace 2021 - 2022"
About the Role:
German Speaking Emotional Intelligence Specialist Lisbon.
Do you want to be a Content Moderator specialising in Emotional Intelligence and support the German Content Moderator Team in Lisbon?
Do you want to work for a global company that bases in 170 countries and has been recognised as the "Best Workplace" for delivering exceptional training and world-class customer experiences?
#LRPjobs are currently recruiting C2 German Speakers for a Global Outsourcing Provider who are based in Lisbon, Portugal and provide exceptional customer service experiences for more than 500 leading brands across the world.
Who will I be representing?
• The world's leading social media platform for short videos on smartphones.
• This new Company born in 2016 has made the record and the share of any creativity and knowledge and any important moments of everyday people's life as their mission.
What will I be doing?
• As a German Speaking Emotional Intelligence Specialist you will support the content moderation team by focusing on emotionally challenging content, identifying those contents, evaluating the information on them, classifying, and eventually editing them.
• This is a role that does not require any previous experience as 2 weeks of fully paid training will be provided by this award-winning company.
• This is a great opportunity for German speakers who wish to get into the social media world and improve users' experience with the platform.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• C2 level in German
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak German to a fluent C2 Level and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she is hired (T&Cs Apply)