What's in it for you?
- • Full time contract: 40 hours per week, 8 hour shifts
• Salary €1200 gross per month (14 Salaries paid per year)
• €5 per working day on pre-paid card (up to 22X5=110 euros per month)
• 10% monthly performance bonus
• Full Greek National Health Insurance (IKA)
• Extra Private Medical care and life insurance
• If you are already based in Greece you have the option to work from home, anywhere in the Country.
• Equipment will be shipped to you. (Home Office)
• Relocation to Athens package includes: One way Flight to Athens paid for!
• Taxi to pick up from airport
• Airbnb for 4 weeks
• Assistance to issue hiring documents
• €500 gross increase in salary upon completion of the 1st year of employment
About the Role:
Banking Customer Support - German Speaking
Are you interested in a career within the Financial or Banking sectors?
Would you like to work for one of the leading online financial Services Companies?
My client has more than 5,000 employees working in Berlin and all over Europe. In 2021, the company handled about US$80 billion in online sales. They are now looking for dynamic and committed German Speaking Customer Support Agents to join their team in Greece.
You will be located in Athens, the Capital city of Greece, working from the beautiful new build offices of this International Calling Centre, in the heart of the Classical City!
What you’ll be doing:
• You will be offering customers credit on their purchases as part of the checkout process
• Replying to customer issues with payments, chasing up outstanding invoices
• Updating customer's personal details and account preferences
• Customer Service experience is beneficial but not mandatory as you will be receiving Award Winning Training.
What you’ll need to apply:
• Ability to speak German in a native capacity (C2) and professional knowledge of English (C1)
• Strong trouble shooting mentality and a Team player.
• Be career driven and ambitious. You will be joining the Financial Industry!
What happens next?
• APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
• Multiple positions available, with starting dates on the 4th of July and the 1st of August!
If your application is successful, we will contact you directly to arrange immediate telephone assessment. The client will book an interview directly. Upon succeeding in your 1st interview you will receive an offer with a starting date. Rest assured we will help you through the whole process.