What's in it for you?
- • €285 per month meal vouchers
• €60 per month travel allowance
• Permanent contract from day 1
• Private Health Care Insurance
• €1100 per month (14 times per year)
• Private Medical Health Insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Travel Vouchers
About the Role:
Spanish Speaking Back Office Support - Based in Thessaloniki
This ridiculously awesome American-owned call centre outsourcer is the new kid on the block in Greece.
Representing many exciting brands this company offers a unique working environment in their offices in Thessaloniki
Who will I be Representing?
• Working for one of the world's largest gaming companies that specialise in RPG games all over the world.
What will I be doing?
• Working in the back office function in Thessaloniki, you will be responding to e-mails with technical • questions in the Spanish language regarding the functionality of the gaming experience.
• You will be supporting Spanish nationals
• No customer contact at all, this is a pure Admin role!
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• B2 to C1 level or above in Spanish
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Spanish and you reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Also, if you do know someone who can be interested in the role above, just refer it to us and you will earn a one-pay referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if he\she will be hired.