What's in it for you?
- • A gross salary of €900 x 14 times
• A monthly performance-based bonus of up to €100
• A monthly complexity bonus of up to €50 guaranteed
• A monthly food allowance of €160
• Relocation package to Lisbon, with 1 direct flight payback
• Full-time contract (40 hours a week)
• Monday-Friday 7.30-17.30 (8 hours rotational shift)
• Possibility to stay in company accommodation for up 1 year - at the cheapest cost in Lisbon of €280
• Private Health Insurance
About the Role:
French Speaking Business Travel Agent - Lisbon
We are looking for French Speakers at C2 level, to work for a global giant in customer service outsourcing.
This company has offices in 50 countries and 100.000 employees that speak 60 different languages. We are looking for people that would like to join the French Speaking team in Lisbon, representing one of the biggest low-cost European airlines and supporting their customers with their travel across the world.
What will I be doing?
• Co-ordinating and managing flights (altering, cancelling, or creating new reservations).
• Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• No previous experience is needed as this global giant provides exceptional training and development.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card (This is mandatory!)
• C2 level in French
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language (B2 minimum).
• Can multitask, as you will be speaking to partners via phone, email, and web chat
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak French to a fluent C2 level and reside inside the EU, then this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
Not the role for you but know someone who may be interested? Refer them to us now for your chance to earn €250 if they secure permanent work! (T&Cs Apply).