What's in it for you?
- • Reimbursement flight/travel cost after 9 months.
• Airport pickup upon arrival
• UNLIMITED ACCOMODATION
• Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
• A gross salary of €1247 per month
• Full time contract (40 hours a week / 8 hours per day / 2 days off) Monday-Friday
• Industry award-winning training
• Private medical insurance after 6 months
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Free English & Portuguese language lessons
• Career opportunities
• Many other advantages (gym discount, restaurant discounts, activities, etc)
About the Role:
Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor | Relocate to Portugal
We're seeking those passionate about Content Review who can speak Dutch fluently, to join the Content Review Team at an award-winning outsourcing business, representing one of biggest social media companies in Lisbon, Portugal.
What will I be doing?
• You will have to make sure that the content uploaded into the platform, do respect the company policy. • Identifying and solving general inquiries and concerns.
• Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily troubleshooting these issues whilst providing top class analyst.
• It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like dance, comedy, and education, with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes.
• The platform surpassed over 2 billion mobile downloads worldwide and is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. its mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
• No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start.
• You will also be working from home, with all equipment being shipped to you.
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card
• Dutch native/C2 level
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
• To be passionate about customer service
• Have the ability to multitask, as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
Hit the apply button and get interviewed now !!
If this role or location doesn't sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of the UK and Europe! Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities.