What's in it for you?
- • Salary up to €1200 per month paid for 14 months
• Up to €180 monthly performance bonus
• Private Medical care and life insurance
• You can choose to work from the stunning Central Athens office, work from home (Home Office) or work hybrid.
• Receive Award Winning training, from the best in the Call Centre Industry!
• The full relocation package includes:
• FREE one-way flight to Athens,
• FREE accommodation in a hotel for 4 weeks, help to secure permanent accommodation afterward!
About the Role:
Dutch Speaking Social Media Advisor - Home Office in Greece
Our client is an award-winning employer, who provides customer service outsourcing in 80 Countries Worldwide! They are known for their continuous efforts toward creating an inclusive, fair, dynamic, and modern workplace, that offers their employees continuous professional and personal growth.
They are looking to relocate Dutch-speaking candidates to work as Digital Nomads in Greece!
Representing over 1000 of the world’s largest brands in 95 different languages this is a great place to work if you are looking for a fast track in your career.
Who will I be representing?
• You will be representing the world's most popular Social Media platform, with almost 3 billion registered profiles.
• This platform has changed the way we stay connected with our friends and family and can only be described as a global phenomenon!
• They are driven by creativity and innovation and have introduced all the features that we now know and love!
What will I be doing?
• You will be providing outstanding customer service and technical support to users, while maintaining extra high community standards
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported by users such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
• Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of the community of users
• Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
What do I need to do this?
• EU passport or ID card - This is Mandatory!
• C2 level in Dutch
• Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in English (B2 minimum).
• Hit the apply button!
• Have a chat with one of our consultants
• One-stage interview
• Job Offer!
If you can speak Dutch to a fluent C2 level and reside inside the EU, this job opportunity is for you! Apply now for an immediate interview!
If this role or location doesn’t sound like the one for you, we have a variety of multilingual roles available across the whole of Europe!
Contact us now to find out more about these incredible opportunities. Or if you know someone who may be interested in the role above, just refer them to us to earn a one-off referral scheme bonus of 250 euros if she is successfully hired. (T&Cs Apply)