What's in it for you?
- • Salary up to €1045 per month paid 14 months
• €200 monthly performance bonus
• Private Medical care and life insurance
• Choice of Locations in Central Athens or Work From Home ANYWHERE in Greece!
• Award Winning training
About the Role:
Italian Speaking Customer Care - Athens, Greece
The company who revolutionised the mobile phone industry and set the bar for the competition, is recruiting for Italian speaking, tech-savvy Customer Helpers!
Our client is known for their Customer excellence and for building State-of-the-Art smartphones, tablets, portable and wearable devices that are not only sleek and cool, but also reliable, user friendly and unique in every aspect!
You will be part of a multinational, dynamic and diverse group of Customer Support Advisers, working either from the impressive new build offices in the Historical Athens Centre or from home.
You will get the chance to shine, with a company that favours innovation above all!
Make your dreams come true - enter the Tech industry while enjoying life in the oldest Capital of Europe!
What you’ll be doing:
• This is a full-time vacancy on 40 hours a week basis, with 8 hours shifts (between 10:00am to 8:00pm).
• Be tenacious in your pursuit of Customer Excellence.
• Be curious about the latest technological developments.
• Be professional, reliable and friendly, so you can ensure that your customer gets the unique treatment they deserve!
What you’ll need to apply:
• Ability to speak Italian in a native capacity (C2) and professional knowledge of English (C1)
• Have the right to work in the EU.
• No previous Customer Service experience is needed as you will be receiving Award Winning Training!
What happens next?
• APPLY NOW to be considered for this role!
• Multiple positions available, with starting dates throughout June, July and August!
If your application is successful, we will contact you directly to arrange immediate Web-interviews. Upon succeeding in your 1st interview you will be invited to attend a 2nd interview with the client. Rest assured we will help you through the whole process.