top of page
What's in it for you?
- What’s in it for you as a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Agent?
- 1-month Hotel and flight reimbursement
- Estate Agent contacts for finding accommodation
- Daily meal card to anywhere in Greece (Hellas Card)
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- 25 days of holiday
- Further education certificates related to the project
About the Role:
Swedish Speaking Customer Service Agent job description
Successful candidates will be working as part of the customer service team for the world’s largest search engine within Greece’s employer of the year 4 years in a row. They will be taking inbound calls, emails and webchat across one of the departments. They will be surrounded by others working for this fantastic client.
Requirements for the Swedish Speaking Customer Service Agent role
- C2 level Swedish (Fluent)
- Living in Greece or willing to relocate
- Eligible to work in Greece
If you would like to find out more information on this Swedish Speaking Customer Service Agent role, please APPLY NOW and we will help you find your next home office role!
Not the job for you?REFER A FRIEND for your chance to pocket €250* Just click on the image below to email us:
bottom of page